Happy Holidays Leadership Challenge Fans
The entire iLead team sends you wishes for a peaceful holiday season and a prosperous New Year. Missie and I will be with our three granddaughters over Christmas (oh, and their parents will be there too).
In this month’s issue, we are sharing just a few thoughts to get you through the holidays:
- Quick Tip – How to Look Back in December and Look Ahead In January to Improve Team Performance
- Quick Recipe – Crockpot Eggs – (This one was a big hit at our recent team retreat)
- Quick Glance At Our Calendar – Time to Register for Upcoming Workshops
- Quick Photos of our Team Retreat – To warm your heart
We appreciate your feedback and support this year about how you are working intentionally to stay on track with your Leadership Challenge Action Plan. The most important elements of the workshop, according to your feedback:
- Clarifying my Values and working to stay aligned with them each day
- Getting clear on my Philosophy of Leadership – sharing that with others as I work to intentionally build a winning culture
- Developing a Vision of the Future and asking others to weigh in on how we achieve it
- Working deliberately to Challenge the Process by accumulating Small Wins along the way
- Mindfully using Powerful Language to bring out the best in others
- Encouraging the Heart! Creatively, consistently, and with a spirit that builds community
Let us know how you are and what you are up to. We love feedback from those doing great work in the world around TLC!