The iLead Team provides complimentary workshops to many deserving organizations.
Helping Others Grow
Masters Give Back
The Leadership Challenge is an experience we want to share with as leaders at in every arena. As part of their continuous leadership development journey, Certified Masters and Certified Masters in Training generously share the experience with leaders and teams who would not otherwise have access to this training and coaching. Through the generosity of Wiley (who provides materials), and the kindness of amazing colleagues, we have been able to provide complimentary workshops to many deserving organizations.
Giving to Grow
- Texas Court Appointed Special Advocates & Texas CAC – Austin, TX
- Leadership Austin – Austin, TX
- Embrace Texas – Serving Families of Orphans and Foster Children
- Stonebridge United Methodist Church
- RBI – Austin, TX (Christian-based baseball organization)
- CrossFit Trainers – Greenville, TX
- PAEA – Washington, DC
- Community Leaders at the Berean Center – Brooklyn, NY
- Crossroads Community Church – Parker, CO
If you are interested in bringing The Leadership Challenge to your nonprofit organization, please contact us.
START GROWING WITH TOM AND iLEAD
Take The Leadership Challenge
The Leadership Challenge Workshop is a unique, intensive leadership development program that consistently receives rave reviews from participants. It has served as a catalyst for profound leadership transformations in organizations of all sizes and in all industries.