iLead Consulting is an authorized provider of the Leadership Challenge Facilitator Certification and the Certified Master in Training Program.
The Leadership Challenge® Facilitator Training program is an extensive, one- to two-year educational experience that builds mastery in both content knowledge—of The Leadership Challenge® Workshop, the Leadership Practices Inventory® (LPI®), The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® model—and workshop facilitation and delivery skills. As a qualified applicant accepted into this Level II certification program, you will work in partnership with our authorized Global Training Partners, Certified Masters, and other members of The Leadership Challenge® community to deepen your understanding and fully integrate all components of The Five Practices framework, including LPI feedback, analysis, and coaching.
How to draw from your own experience to personalize and make the course content more compelling and engaging for workshop participants
- The intricacies and deep research behind The Five Practices of Exemplary Leaders® model so that you can effectively communicate its application and relevance to the roles participants play in their organizations and the challenges they face
- A deeper understanding of the workshop objectives, design, concepts, and learning methodology
- How to use visual aids effectively to support various learning styles of participants
- How to effectively coach leaders in assessing their LPI feedback and in making plans for future learning and development
- How to Model the Way as a champion of The Leadership Challenge, both with workshop participants and in the greater community of leadership development professionals
- A deeper understanding and integration of The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership
- Increased competence as an engaging program facilitator
- Enhanced coaching skills in working with leaders to analyze, interpret, and make the most of their Leadership Practices Inventory feedback
- Professional skills to help advance your consulting and coaching practice, and increase the effectiveness of your work developing, nurturing, and empowering others to reach for their personal leadership best
- Certified Facilitator Certification, which authorizes you to conduct The Leadership Challenge Workshop
- Eligibility to apply to become a Leadership Challenge Certified Master
Want to learn more? Connect with us to discuss the path to becoming a Certified Facilitator.
A Certified Master works with a primary and secondary mentor as well as others in the TLC Community to receive their designation, over time, through demonstrating mastery in a wide range of leadership development experiences. To become a Certified Master, an applicant demonstrates commitment and mastery in various areas of The Leadership Challenge.
- Certification as a Certified Facilitator of The Leadership Challenge®
- Has met the areas of expertise prerequisite
- Has identified both primary and secondary mentors who are Certified Masters of The Leadership Challenge
Why Become a Certified Master?
- You want to further your knowledge and deepen your practice in all aspects of The Leadership Challenge
- You desire the opportunity to better coach and empower the leaders of today and tomorrow
- You receive membership to a global community of experienced, esteemed, and like-minded leadership experts and a greater opportunity to further the work of The Leadership Challenge
Get in touch with Tom or a member of the iLead team to discuss your interest further.
START GROWING WITH TOM AND iLEAD
Take The Leadership Challenge
iLead programs are grounded in the award-winning, best-selling book, The Leadership Challenge by James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner. This research-driven leadership development model illustrates how everyday leaders mobilize others to want to get extraordinary things done.