The iLead Team is on a mission to develop stronger leaders, better teams, and healthier organizations.
- We believe that people are fundamentally good and that most leaders are, at their core, uncertain about the best way to handle complex situations – thus the counsel of a trusted adviser is precious and it is often the key to sustained success.
- We believe that organizational change is like a ripple on the water…
- We believe that it is truly lonely at the top…
- We believe that “challenge is the crucible of greatness” and that we owe it to those around us to bring challenge to their lives in ways that may seem overwhelming at first, but when achieved, bring great pride.
- We believe that we achieve our best results when we work with those who are intentional about encouraging the best efforts of others around them. We owe it to each other to look deeply for the best motivations of others and to mine for their inner genius.
Meet the Team
SENIOR DIRECTOR OF CONSULTING FOR iLEAD CONSULTING & TRAINING
Senior Director of Programs and Outreach
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS FOR iLEAD CONSULTING & TRAINING
SENIOR DIRECTOR OF ADVANCED FACILITATION FOR iLEAD CONSULTING & TRAINING
SENIOR DIRECTOR OF TRAINING FOR iLEAD CONSULTING & TRAINING
CONSULTANT FOR iLEAD CONSULTING & TRAINING
President of HeadStart Consulting & Training
President of Tacsen
Resources Management and Organizational Development
DEVELOP Your Skills
The Leadership Challenge
iLead programs are grounded in the award-winning, best-selling book, The Leadership Challenge by James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner. This research-driven leadership development model illustrates how everyday leaders mobilize others to want to get extraordinary things done.